Plan a Memorable Time!
Start thinking about your birthday party now and book your ideal time before anyone else gets it.
Here are the details on making your time great…
We NOW have TWO options from which to choose:
- Play at the Battlearium – You secure Battlearium for 1 hour of arena time and 50 minutes in the party room. The cost is $180 for 10 people in the arena. Additional players are $15 each. Once your time in the arena is over, you get 50 minutes in our party room. You only pay for the people who play in the arena. You can have whomever you want in the party room without paying for them.
- Play at a location of your choice – You hire us to come your house, church, or your local park. We bring the Nerf Blasters and darts. We also set up a battle area for you – complete with barriers and out of bounce lines. You play for an hour guided by one of our great referees. When your hour of fun is over, we pack everything up and leave.
Planning Your Party
- Make sure to pick the game you want
- Pick the day you want for your party
- Pick the time you want for your party
- If you’re playing in the arena at Battlearium, choose the number of people you want in the arena. If you want to add more later, you can. Lock in your party with at least 10 people first. We can add players the day of your party.
- Be sure to note the age requirement for the game you pick.
Also if you’re playing at Battlearium, a few of the games like Laser Tag and Dodgeball have group size limits. If you’re concerned about the group size limit, give us a call at 304.208.8057. We can make some small adjustments to that sometimes.
Yes, you just pick one game for the hour you play.
You only pay for the people playing. People who watch are free. COVID 19 permitting, bring grandma and grandpa to watch. Your group’s time in the arena is private. That means nobody can walk in off the street and join you.
Remember your time in the party room is after your time in the arena. If we are busy, you will have a very short window to decorate before the kid’s get out of the arena.
What to Expect
When you book your birthday party, you tell us the type of game you want to play. You can choose Archery Wars, Foam Dart Battles, Dodgeball, or Tactical Laser Tag. The game you choose is what your group will play for your full hour in the arena. We play one game for a full hour because we want to make sure you get the most out of your time and not lose any playtime to clean up and set up of a new game. Don’t worry – 1 hour is more than enough time. Your party goers will be exhausted after an hour in the arena. We make sure of it.
If you think you need more time, book a 2 hour party. We do have that option and if you choose that option each hour can be a different game type.
The referee in charge of your group will lead your team through a series of mini-games. Each game lasts about 5 or 6 minutes. Depending on what you choose to play, some of the games include Infection, Domination, VIP, Fortnite, Free for All, Kick the Can, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games, and Jail Break.
Whether you choose Tactical Laser Tag, Foam Dart Battles, or Arrow Wars, you and your group will have a blast!
Our Goal and Helping You
Our goal is to run you and your group ragged during your time with us and send you out to the party room exhausted and ready for the cake, ice cream, and the drinks you bring. That’s right – you can bring whatever you want to Battlearium. Our family knows what is like to get stuck at a place and be forced to eat their food. Bring the food you want. Bring the food your kids like. Have it delivered if you want. Get your cake around the corner at Paula Vega Cakes, order your pizza across the street at Rapid Fire or call in a delivery from local Pizza 3.14 or even Little Caesars. There are a lot of great pizza joints in the city. Our location is conveniently located in downtown Huntington right at 917 3rd Avenue across from Starbucks in Pullman Square.
The Party Room
You get the party room AFTER your group plays in the arena. You will get it for 50 minutes. When you arrive, there may be another group in the party room taking advantage of their time in the party room. We have a table set in the lobby for your to stage all your food and gifts until it is your time to take possession of the party room area.
The group in the party room before you will leave exactly 10 minutes before your group exits the arena. This will give our team time to clean the party room and allow you a few minutes to set the room for your group.
Make the most of this time.
Come prepared and have a few people who are ready to help you – especially if you’re concerned about the turnaround time. If you feel like you need more time in the party room, our recommendation is to consider securing a 2 hour party. We’ve been doing Birthday Parties like this for two years now and 99 percent of the groups who use the party room make the most of it and have no problems. We offer the 2 hour party for party planners who like to put on a big show and make the room look amazing.
If You Still Have Questions…
We want to help you have an excellent time – especially if you’re having a Birthday Party. Call or text us at 304.208.8057 if you have questions. You and your kids will love what we do at Battlearium. Our goal is to make it one of the parties everyone remembers for the rest of their lives.
If you want more information on how to set up a fun and safe birthday party, read our article called, “Everything You Need to Know.”
We look forward to seeing you soon!