Battlearium Rules of Conduct
Exhibit A to Battlearium Waiver of Liability
At all times while participating in the activities at Battlearium, participants must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- No cursing/swearing.
- No physical contact or fighting with other participants.
- No taunting, bullying, or insulting other participants.
- No food, drink, or tobacco products are allowed in the Battlearium arena.
- Athletic footwear is required of all participants. All footwear must be close-toed; playing with sandals or going barefoot is not allowed at the Battlearium.
- Outside Archery Wars bows are strictly prohibited.
- Archery Wars arrows are not to be thrown, kicked, or used in any other way than to be shot from a Battlearium-provided bow.
- No Nerf Mega weapons are allowed in the Battlearium arena.
- Modified nerf guns are not allowed in the Battlearium arena. The Battlearium judge will inspect all nerf guns before they are allowed to be used.
- No outside laser tag equipment is allowed.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the Battlearium judge(s) at all times. Failure to follow a Battlearium judge’s instructions or arguing with the Battlearium judge will result in play stopping and the participant being asked to leave.
- Participants may not intentionally shoot any foam arrow or dart at someone’s face or head.
- Masks are required for Archery Wars. Participants may use their own mask as long as it meets Battlearium’s safety standards.
- Safety glasses are required for Foam Battles. Participants may use their own safety glasses as long as they meet Battlearium’s safety standards.
- Participants who bring their own equipment must still pay a Battlearium arena access fee.
- Firing guns or arrows in non-playing areas for any reason is strictly prohibited and may result in ejection.
- Participants may not move Battlearium arena equipment, such as blinds or props, during game play.
- Participants may not cover up the receivers on their laser tag equipment.
- Participants must be at least 7 years old to play Laser Tag or Archery Wars in the Battlearium arena.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old to play Foam Dart Battles in the Battlearium arena.
- Participants must present a signed Liability Waiver before being allowed to play in the Battlearium arena. Participants under the age of 18 must have a Liability Waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian before being allowed to play in the Battlearium arena.
- No firearms, knives, or other weapons are allowed in the Battlearium arena.
- Participants may not enter the Battlearium arena if they are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- If the Battlearium judge sees or smells signs of intoxication on a Participant, that Participant will not be allowed in the Battlearium arena.
- Participants must always obey authority. If a figure of authority appears, such as a police officer, EMS, or security guard, participants must immediately lay down their equipment.
Battlearium Refund Policy
REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY CANCELLED RESERVATIONS THAT ARE MADE MORE THAN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS BEFORE A SCHEDULED BATTLEARIUM ACTIVITY. FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS MADE LESS THAN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS BEFORE A SCHEDULED BATTLEARIUM ACTIVITY, A REFUND IN THE FORM OF STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN. NO REFUNDS SHALL BE GIVEN TO PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE ASKED TO LEAVE BATTLEARIUM FOR VIOLATING BATTLEARIUM’S RULES OF CONDUCT OR THE BATTLEARIUM SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS.